What are dental implants?
- Implants are made from the highest grade titanium and surgically implanted into the jaw bone to function like the root of the tooth.
- They are placed in a dental office using only local anesthesia
- Generally, there minimal post-operative pain or discomfort
When are dental implants used?
- Dental implants are the best available treatment option to replace a single or multiple missing teeth.
- Alternative tooth replacement options require altering other, possibly healthy, teeth in your mouth or fabricating uncomfortable removable appliances. Implants restore missing teeth in a conservative, easy to maintain method.
- Dental implants are also a great option to help stabilize dentures or partials
Are dental implants an option for you?
Implants are the best option for you if you:
- want a long-term, easy to clean tooth replacement
- are self conscious because of missing teeth
- wear uncomfortable partials or dentures
- don't want to have intact teeth altered for dental bridge placement
Other dental and medical factors are considered when evaluating you as a candidate for dental implants. Call us today to see if implants are an option to restore your beautiful smile!